We will contact you shortly.
The National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine “On urgent national security measures in the context of an outbreak of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2” by the decision of March 13, 2020, (link) resolved:
• To close the borders of Ukraine for regular passengers (including flights, bus and rail connections) starting from 0 h 0 min on March 17, 2020, for the next two weeks.
The border crossing for Ukrainian citizens is possible only by private transport (cars).
• To suspend entry to the territory of Ukraine of foreigners and stateless persons from 0 h 0 min on March 16, 2020, for the next two weeks, except:
- foreign citizens who hold a permanent or temporary residence permit in the territory of Ukraine.
- by individual decisions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine for the accredited employees of diplomatic missions, consular posts, representations of international organizations, etc.
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Prevention of COVID-19 Coronavirus Distribution on the Territory of Ukraine” as of March 11, 2020, a quarantine has been enforced starting from March 12 through April 3, 2020, in Ukraine.
Prohibiting the following:
- to attend educational institutions by its applicants.
- to hold all mass and public events involving more than 200 people (theaters, concerts, conferences, and other events) except for the measures necessary to ensure the work of state and local self-government bodies. Sporting events are allowed without the participation of spectators (fans).
On March 17, the Kyiv city administration decided to tighten measures and restrict:
- the people’s travel between the city of Kyiv and other populated areas of Ukraine.
- holding cultural, sports, social, religious and other events with mass participation of the citizens.
- operation of catering establishments: fast food establishments, restaurants, cafes, bars will suspend work, except for online food delivery orders.
- shopping malls will suspend work, except for grocery and hardware stores, household stores and pharmacies. Gas stations, banks, and ATMs will continue to operate.
The work is temporarily suspended for:
- Sports complexes and halls.
- Public service establishments.
- SPA salons, beauty salons, saunas, beauty parlors, massage parlors, hairdressers, tattoo parlors and others.
- Entertainment establishments - discos, night clubs, computer clubs.
Please note that Embassies suspended temporarily the issue of visas, as starting from 14 March 2020 Directorate General for Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine is closed to applicants, due to comprehensive quarantine measures introduced by the Government of Ukraine. No walk-in applications will be received up to further notice.